The OIFC Network Groups are intended to provide a space for discussion of topics related to investing in India. We hope to facilitate many lively, informative and thought-provoking discussions.
Please take a moment to read these Group House Rules, treat your fellow OIFC Network members with respect and enjoy our network.
- The OIFC Network groups are for the discussion of investment and business topics and we expect behaviour appropriate to this purpose
- Do not make disparaging remarks about any person or entity
- Harrassment of others will not be tolerated and we will be particularly sensitive to any harrasment based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Do not impersonate others in the groups
- Do not infringe any patents, trademarks or copyrights in these groups
- Do not post any information that contains software viruses, computer codes, files or programs that may disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party
- Keep the discussion relevant to the group and topic if you wish to discuss something different please find the relevant group
- Do not use our groups for advertising particularly by making repetitive and/or off-topic posts promoting and product or service
- Any use of our groups for illegal purposes will be reported to the relevant authorities
- Abuse of OIFC staff and representatives will not be tolerated